Below are the best 7 practice to prevent premature ageing signs in you.
1. Increase your daily water intake
Always make sure you are drinking at least 7-8 glasses a day to stay hydrated and healthy. From helping your skin maintain elasticity, to reducing wrinkles and fine lines, water can do amazing things for your skin and for your overall health.
2. Eat Nutrition rich foods
- Whole Grains.
- Beans and Lentils.
- Winter Squash.
- Flaxseed, Nuts and Seeds.
- Organic Yogurt.
3. Involve in some form of Physical exercise
Below are the some of the best exercises you can perform daily.
- Hiking. cross-country.
- Dancing. disco, ballroom.
4. Apply Sunscreen each and everyday
Benefits of Sunscreen:
- Reduce the Signs of Aging. If you want to reduce the signs of aging, then make sunscreen your friend.
- Limit the Appearance of Sunspots.
- Protect the Skin from Sunburn.
- Reduce the Risk of Skin Cancer.
- Avoid Broken Blood Vessels.
5. Have at least 8-9 hours of sleep
The Benefits of Getting a Full Night’s Sleep apart from anti ageing
- Sleep Can Boost Your Immune System.
- Can Help Prevent Weight Gain.
- Sleep Can Strengthen Your Heart.
- Better Sleep = Better Mood.
- Sleeping Can Increase Productivity.
- Lack of Sleep Can Be Dangerous.
- Sleep Can Increase Exercise Performance.
- Sleep Improves Memory.
6. Quit Smoking
Affect of smoking:
Short-term effects of smoking on the skin and mucous membranes include yellowing of the fingers and nails, discoloration of the teeth, and even a black hairy tongue. Long-term effects include dry skin, uneven skin pigmentation, baggy eyes, a saggy jawline, and deeper facial wrinkles and furrows.
Nicotine causes blood vessels to narrow, reducing oxygen flow and nutrients to skin cells. A number of chemicals trigger molecular events that remodel or damage structures necessary for skin elasticity and health. Repetitive squinting and lip pursing contribute to lines around the mouth and eyes.
7. Follow a proper skincare routine
Simple and easy way to take care your skin daily.
Wash your face morning time after bed and night time before going to bed.
Keep your face moisturize and apply sunscreen during day time to block sun ray to your face.
Before going to bed apply night cream in heavy amount.